For more information of confidential assistance
se habla español

Does your child suffer from a birth injury?

You may be eligible to receive financial compensation if your child suffers from any of the following:

  • Cerebral Palsy
  • BrainDamage
  • Bone Fracture
  • Erb’s  Palsy
  • Still Birth
  • Others
Get a free lawsuit review. Call 201-342-5545

Fill in the blank
on the left

+ 19 = 24

  • Ask Questions - Get Answers

    Find out how you can acquire legal assistance if your child suffers from a birth injury and if this has affected you.

  • Free Legal Consultation

    Speak to an experienced attorney to know if you have a claim for damages.

  • Receive financial compensation

    You may be entitled to significant compensation.